Monday 29 June 2009

Lilash!

Okay.. So i had short sparse eyelashes and was sick of the way that they didn't stand out or just look pretty.

So after much debate/research/and other methods (not wearing mascara to see if it made a difference etc) I bought Lilash.

It cost around 70/80 pounds from ebay which i know is quite excessive for eyelashes. But i am very pleased with it.
The shipping was very quick and the seller also put a little note in with it describing how to use it.

Ive been using it for about 4 months and im VERY pleased with the results. My eyelashes are like really long (They touch my eyebrow bone) if that makes sense and they kind of seem thicker. I also thought they looked blacker.. but ive come to the conclusion that thats jsut my imagination! It probably just because theyre thicker. They are stronger too

To apply you basically apply as you would with a liquid liner. Where the folicle comes out on the top lash line.

This is the ebay seller i used http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/vibranthealthnow_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

xo

4 comments:

  1. I've read about this and would love to try it! Price tag is abit too high for me at the mo tho :( Good to see it worked for you, i'll put it on my christmas prezzie wishlist! I like ur blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is really expensive.. I would defo recomend it :) although it does take a few months to really get going. Thanks :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Lilash too!! Only on week 2 though...think I can mybe see slight difference but might be my imgination!!
    Did it irritate your eyes at all?
    The first time I use it my eyelids were bright red and bit swollen but after that no problems.
    Can't wait for them to grow some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! My eyelashes have just grew and grew. Yeah after a couple of weeks i thought i seen a difference but then when i REALLY did it was fantastic. No i didnt experience any irritation apart from a very very very slight pale pink line where i had been applying it. But its not enough to notice.

    Cool, same here! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete